In this era of sophisticated, even though staying at home, social interaction can still be done using a variety of supporting applications available. However, sometimes certain activities still have to be carried out elsewhere by leaving home.
While tips for preventing Covid-19 transmission while outside the home can be found here. The following are tips for protecting your home from the threat of the virus:
Create a Strategy
- Appoint just one person to carry out the task if forced to leave the house, in order to limit contamination from the outside.
- Prepare a special disinfectant area in the area outside the house to disinfect yourself before entering and in one of the rooms in the house that is often passed, where you can disinfect packages or packages.
When Leaving the House
- Use a mask.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from others.
- Sterilize the handle of the train or basket when shopping.
- Avoid touching the face area.
- Read more ...
Upon arrival at home
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Disinfection of packages or grocery packages at the disinfectant site that you have set.
- Make sure food is cleaned before putting or processing it in the kitchen.
- Disinfect everything you touch, such as door handles, light switches, buttons, telephones, keyboards, remotes and others.
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants, including Clorox Disinfectant Wipes and certain Lysol sprays, then leave the surface wet for 3-5 minutes.
Receive Package Shipment
- Ask the courier to place the package in front of the fence or door.
- If you are asked to sign a letter of handover, try to keep a safe distance during the process.
- Read more ...
- Don't shake off clothes that have been worn outside the house to avoid spreading the virus in the air.
- Disinfect clothing that has been worn outside the house before washing it.
- Wash clothes, towels and linen regularly with the warmest settings.
- Receiving guests during a pandemic like this is not recommended. Avoid as much as possible.
- If the situation is not possible and requires you to take the time, ask your guest to undergo the disinfection procedure.
- Ask for your understanding to always keep your distance from you or other members of the house.
If someone is in the hospital
- First, consult a doctor.
- Ask them to wear a mask.
- Insulate them in a special room and ask them to use separate toilets.
- Surface disinfection that is often touched every day.
- Avoid using the same items as them.
- Use gloves when washing their clothes.
- Wash your hands more often.
- Supervise not to leave your pet without your knowledge.
- If you take him out of the house, always keep a safe distance from the people around you.
- If you are sick, ask someone who lives together to take care of him until you recover.
- If you have to treat it when you are sick, wash your hands frequently.
Especially at times like this, try to always maintain a healthy lifestyle and food menu for the whole family at home.