You can identify drunk drivers through the characteristics of drivers who:
- Turn by taking a square off too wide.
- Walk between the dotted lines, or walk zig zag.
- Speeding too much, or walking too slowly and naturally.
- Suddenly approaching another vehicle until it almost crashes.
- Driving off the track or over the lane barrier.
- Walk too close to other cars.
- Stop suddenly or change direction suddenly.
- When it rains, the road conditions are prone to congestion. Take a trip if it's really important.
- Sign the lights with sign / beam lights inconsistently, or drive at night without turning on the lights.
If you suspect someone who is driving drunk, keep your distance, record the license plate number and contact the nearest police.