It is said, current trends show many car users who install the on board camera to record specific actions. For example in a track day at the circuit, when the performance test, up to a pleasant trip with beautiful scenery around.
Connect it easy. Users simply have minimal iPhone 4 or other gadgets that have application GoPro. Gadgets should pairing (connected) to the first GoPro camera via Fi-Fi, then connect it to the system in the car, either via USB or adapter.
By doing so, the application will automatically GoPro displayed on the screen of the car. Operation of the camera can be done through the menu system on the car entertainment, such as BMW or MINI Connected Connected Drive.
- Professional quality video capture in 1080p 30fps, 960p 30 fpts, 720p 60 fps, and WVGA 60 fps
- Built in Wi-Fi compatible with the GoPro app for Smartphones/Tablets; as well as the Wi-Fi remote (available seperatly)
- 5 MP photos with 3 fps burst mode, and time lapse at .5, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 second intervals
- 197'/ 60m Waterproof Housing with integrated flat lense housing
- Compatible with LCD Touch BacPac, and 2nd generation Battery Bacpac, as well as backward compatible with all older generation bacpacs
Indeed, the interface on the entertainment system did not bring up all the functions of the GoPro, but with this connection, the user can enjoy six recording modes, including two for the time laps mode (set of objects photos taken with an irregular period to describe the process, movement, or object changes . then the editing process with increased speed (speed duration). example, sunset or sunrise, the movement of the atmosphere of the city and so on).
Preview video or photograph can be displayed in car monitor. However, for security reasons, this feature can only be done when the car is stopped.
"GoPro is a natural partner for the BMW driver. This collaboration brings something new, safer, and add to the experience previously considered not possible, "said Phil Johnston, Head of BMW Group AppCenter USA.